* Can folks find information about you on Auto-pilot just by approaching?
* If you make them type in a website link to find you, how many will?
How do you get that correct link to them?
* Does any page take longer than TWO SECONDS to load on Mobile?
* Does your updated information automatically appear so they know your new hours, specials, ways to order, etc., on auto-pilot?
* Is it easy for them to navigate to what they need, on Any Device?
* When they find what they want, can they order and pay with a click?
* Do you have a Touchless Loyalty system?
You already knew that the Smart Phone was changing the game.
The Coronavirus just Dramatically Shortened the time frame.
Folks will become used to having Their preferences for what They want, delivered to them Automatically, on Their terms, based upon Their location.
The way folks interact with a business is changing. The new Buzz Words are:
*Touchless *Instant Speed *GeoTargeting *Automation *AutoPilot *UserControl *OneClick *ClickToPay.
Touchless Marketing is the New Buzzword.
Make it Fast, Easy and Convenient to do business with you, on Their Terms, and while addressing All Their Concerns.