* Can folks find information about you on Auto-pilot just by approaching?
* If you make them type in a website link to find you, how many will?
How do you get that correct link to them?
* Does any page take longer than TWO SECONDS to load on Mobile?
* Does your updated information automatically appear on their mobile device so they know your new hours, specials, ways to order, etc. on auto-pilot?
* Is it easy for them to navigate to what they need, on Any Device?
* While in store, do you have a system that will direct them to what they want with an indoor map?
* When they find what they want, can they order and pay with a click?
* Do you have a Touchless Loyalty system?
The way folks interact with businesses is changing. The new Buzz Words are:
*Touchless *Instant Page Load *GeoTargeting *Auto-Pilot *Total User Control *Click To Pay.
Touchless Marketing is here to stay, you can either embrace it or run the risk of becoming irrelevant.
Make it Fast, Easy and Convenient for folks to fnd and do business with you, on Their Terms, and while addressing All Their Concerns.
We challenge you to find a better system Anywhere.